We are seeking a talented and experienced Mobile Security Developer Advocate to join our team. You will work closely with our sales team to provide technical expertise in the pre-sales/trial process to our customers. From there you will be able to work closely with our customers to ensure their continued technical success using our product. You will also have the opportunity to develop blogs, quickstarts and educational materials to help potential customers adopt the Approov solution. You will ideally have a strong technical background as a mobile app or full stack developer and be familiar with the range of frameworks and technologies used in the industry.
This role will be based out of our Edinburgh UK office, but we will consider hybrid working for the right candidate.
- Work with the sales team to provide technical expertise in the pre-sales process, including product demonstrations and presentations to potential customers.
- Work with customers to identify their technical requirements and provide solutions using Approov mobile security platform.
- Develop proof-of-concept applications to demonstrate the integration of Approov security features into customer applications.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key technical stakeholders at customer organizations.
- Participate in industry events and conferences to promote Approov mobile security platform and engage with potential customers.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile technologies or application development, with experience in mobile software development platforms such as Flutter, React Native, Ionic or others.
- Strong understanding of mobile application development life cycle, and experience developing and deploying mobile applications. Experience in CI/CD technologies is highly beneficial.
- Good knowledge and understanding of mobile networking stacks and asynchronous programming models used by them.
- Knowledge of API security and understanding of common security threats faced by mobile applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in a pre-sales or customer-facing role is a plus.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field.
At Approov Mobile Security, we offer a dynamic work environment, competitive compensation, and opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are excited about mobile application development and interested in cyber security, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
About the company
Approov is a team of passionate developers dedicated to making the future of mobile secure. From our offices in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK), and Palo Alto, California, we focus on developing advanced solutions for mobile app and API security, end-to-end from the device to the cloud. Our solutions are used worldwide to secure mobile apps and their APIs in everything from automotive, financial services, healthcare to e-commerce, gaming and media.